Coconut Flour Pancakes
1. Using a wire whisk, mix together eggs, melted coconut oil, and milk.
2. Continuing to whisk, add the baking powder and coconut flour until thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil) in a skillet on a medium heat.
4. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet making pancakes about 3-4 inches in diameter. When the top starts to form bubbles, flip the pancakes to cook the other side.
5. Enjoy topped with fruit, cinnamon, or even some ricotta cheese.
Notes: Coconut flour is very dense and absorbs liquids quickly making the batter dry and difficult to pour. I find sometimes you have to adjust the ingredients a bit and add a bit more milk (even a bit of water is fine) so that you have more moisture in the batter. I often add a bit more almond milk and sometimes a touch more egg white. Play around with the recipe a bit until you find the combination that works for you.